Friday, August 12

Craft Lake City DIY Festival: Sugared Caramel Candy's Salted Caramel Crispy Treats

Sugared Caramel Candy's Salted Caramel Crispy Treats
The 8th Annual Craft Lake City DIY Festival is this weekend! Friday, August 12, Saturday August 13 and Sunday, August 14 will be full of cool stuff to buy from local artists and lots of local food. I'm especially thrilled that a lot of my favorite crafty food folks will be there like Sugared Caramel Candy.



When I saw the featured recipe on the Craft Lake City DIY Festival blog, it was a sign. I've been craving Rice Crispie treats for weeks. I had everything I needed, including a jar of caramel sauce gifted to me by Michelle, the lovely lady behind Sugared Caramel Candy.

The Salted Caramel Crispy Treats were a hit with my husband and my friends at work. They were super easy to make and tasted like a million bucks. They are crispy, gooey, salty and sweet - an amazing combination of flavors and textures. You can find the recipe right here along with an interview with Michelle.

Pick up the latest SLUG Magazine to read my articles about two other craft foodies that will be at CLC DIY Festival, Aimee's Home Cookin' and City Grounds. There's tons of great info about other foodie options in the Gallivan Center too!





No comments:

Post a Comment