Monday, April 21

Sage's Cafe: Italian Breakfast


The relocation of Sage's Cafe (as totally covered in my article for City Weekly) has opened the door for new dishes and ample, spacious seating. I like my vegan brunch and coffee, just not too close to other people.



I'm particularly charmed with is the Italian Breakfast. Crispy squares of pan-fried polenta and country potatoes are the nicest combination. Eggy tofu scramble and house-made vegan sausage round out the dish, served with a rich, creamy alfredo sauce and decadent truffle oil.

Plentiful refills of Cafe Ibis coffee along with friendly, speedy service has kept me coming back to the new location of Sage's Cafe. I'm looking forward to becoming better acquainted with the menu!


Sage's Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment