Tuesday, December 17

Salt Lake City Vegan News You Can Eat!




Picture courtesy of Vertical Diner

Worst blog post title ever! But there's a lot of great stuff happening that everyone should know about.

First of all, Vertical Diner is now serving cocktails. This means pancakes + vodka, which makes me a very happy camper.

Secondly, Sage's Cafe is set to open on December 27, 2013 at the old Jade Restaurant on 900 S. 230 E. You can read about this fabulous new location in my latest article for City Weekly right here.

Frisch Compassionate Eatery is moving as well. More parking will be available in their new location on 1300 S. and State Street. (am I the only one who hit the curb with my fender every single time I visited?!) Visit their Facebook page for updates.

See? Aren't you glad you clicked?




No comments:

Post a Comment