Sunday, September 8

Fall in love with Amour Spreads


I was smitten with Amour Spreads before I even tried them. Their jams were certainly intriguing, handmade in small batches and containing such magic as foraged and sustainable fruit from family farms.

A rainy Sunday afternoon didn't keep me from Wasatch Front Farmer's Market at Wheeler Farm. I was there to track down Amour Spreads. I was happy to sample unique flavors like the sweet/tart Strawberry Rhubarb, and the mellow sweet (foraged) Chokecherry, but the Savoy Heirloom Tomato Jam was particularly tasty. This jam would be heaven added to grilled 'cheese' or spread over savory waffles - this will be the next one I add to my collection. Right now I'm focusing on the Chokecherry Jam.

Amour Spreads are a local, environmentally responsible (return their glass jars!) vegan treat to add to pbjs, cookies, ice cream and with your favorite fancy vegan cheese. Stay tuned for some fun vegan recipes using Amour Spreads jam and marmalade. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment