Monday, August 19

Register today for Italiana Vegan, my tasting class at Caputo's Market and Deli - Sept. 17


tangy roasted red peppers, peppery arugula on a balsamic vinegar soaked roll. they should name it after me.



I was thrilled when Caputo's Market and Deli asked me to host a vegan tasting class. Everyone knows I'm a Caputo's fangirl, and will talk your ear off about my favorite veggie options if you give me a chance. Over the past few years I've fallen in love with the veg options in the market and deli, and even hacked the deli menu to come up with my own, delicious vegan sandwich.

Caputo's is world famous for their cheese and meats, but I'm telling you, there's so much more. We are going to explore the other side of Caputo's, the vegan side. Expect to walk away with a comprehensive understanding of how to incorporate tasty authentic plant-based Italian dishes into your diet. I'll be sharing some of my Italian family recipes along with a few new tricks I've learned along the way.

The class is the evening of September 17 at the Downtown location. For more information and to sign up, click here. I hope to see you there. We're going to have a lot of fun sampling food and local vegan wine from Ruth Lewandowski. This is a class not to be missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment