Friday, March 22

I'm eatin' Frisch and writing for SLUG!

My jam for Spring: The Three Salad Sampler ($8.00) with the Technicolor Tempeh Kale Salad (best thing ever!), The Barton (think egg salad, but more tofu and garbanzo beans) and The Broccoli Burst (hellooo bacon bits, sunflower seeds and a creamy dressing!)  


I'm trying to be cool about this, but I'M WRITING FOR SLUG and it's kinda a big deal. My first assignment was writing about Frisch Compassionate Eatery, which was awesome because I could write a Young Adult book series about that place. I really like their food. And I've been really into YA books lately.

The review is in the March issue, available for the next week or so, or you can check it out here.
   
Pick up a copy SOON! :)

Frisch Eatery on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Amanda!! I am so happy for you. SLUG is lucky to have such a compassionate writer representing them!

    ReplyDelete