Sunday, March 3

Easter Cometh


Easter is pretty much my favorite. I love bunnies and lambs, pastel colors and spring and most of all the food. Like ordering the Easter Gift Box from Cakewalk Baking Company, Salt Lake City's favorite bakery. An assortment of Dillos (heavenly vegan Twinkies), cookies and sweets are delivered in a little brown box.

You don't even need to live in Salt Lake City to enjoy a sweet vegan Easter Box, for a few bucks more you can get it delivered.



If you could eat Spring in candy form, this is what it would look like. Order it here.   

4 comments:

  1. That is so much fun! I'm surprised that I've never heard of Cake Walk Baking Company's baskets before! I tried their Dillos for the first time when we were in Orlando at a vegan grocery store that carries them. They were amazing! I'll have to keep this basket in mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dillos are insanely delicious. Especially right out of the fridge. :) The basket is something special, for sure!!

      Delete
  2. Wish I'd known about your blog while I was leaving (briefly) in Bountiful. I'm very impressed w/ the number of vegan and vegan-friendly places in SLC and I miss Vertical Diner, Sage's, Frisch...Never did make it to Cake Walk (wha?!) so that is a Must Do next time I'm in town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come back!!! You need to check out Buds! and Cakewalk for sure. Salt Lake never ceases to surprise me! It seems like something new is always turning up or I'm finding new things to eat. :)

      Delete