Monday, April 30

Get me to Curry in a Hurry

 I was just going through some old pictures and came across these from Curry in a Hurry. I used to go here at least once a week, and then just kind of stopped. Do you ever just forget about places you like? Weird.

Curry in a Hurry is a great place to stop for reasonably priced curry in Salt Lake City. I've tried most of the vegetarian dishes and I approve of them. (Except the okra. I will not touch okra.)  The samosas are especially delightful. It's way too easy to over-eat here. :)

 I like the whole place! It's casual, quick and vegetarian-friendly!

Samosas are a buck each. And I could eat ten of them!

Curry in a Hurry on Urbanspoon


  1. I love their Channa. Now I have to go there.

  2. Yum! Are all the vegetarian options vegan?

  3. All the vegetarian dishes are vegan! So are the samosas. I'm not really sure about the pita, but it's kinda gross anyway. :)