Sunday, April 1

Couscous Mediterrenian Grill - something for everyone!

the Veggie Coucous Bowl - brimming with sauteed mushrooms, tomatoes and zucchini

I have found the magical place where vegans, vegetarians and omnivores can come together for a delicious meal. Couscous Mediterranean Grill is a delightful place to spend some time. It's comfortable, casual and modestly priced.

I took my parents and husband there this week and everyone loved it! This never happens! My husband and dad loved the Schwarma Plate, my mom loved her veggie sandwich and I was head over heels with my Veggie Couscous Bowl.

My dish was loaded with mushrooms, tomatoes and zucchini, topped with a mellow teriyaki sauce and fresh green onions. Ridiculously yummy for $6.25.
The Shwarma Plate comes with either soup or a salad (for under seven bucks! not vegetarian, but you can see where I'm going with this ...)  I've been such a fiend for veggie soup these past few weeks, this is the best one I've had.  It has a lot of veggies and greens and well. Yum. I'm coming back for this soup.

a bad picture of some good soup!

Grilled Veggie Toasted Ciabatta Sandwich 
My mom ordered the Veggie Sandwich. It comes with grilled zucchini, eggplant, roasted red pepper, red onions, an artichoke basil sauce and feta. It looked so good I had to sneak a bite. Delicious! The sandwich also comes with their signature garbanzo bean chips.

I couldn't get enough of these chips! I ordered a side with mango salsa and hummus. The serving was a little skimpy for $3.99, but that was my only complaint.

I'm so relieved to find an amazing place that caters to a variety of different tastes with healthy, fresh food. My family will be coming back for sure!

Finally! Restaurant hummus worth eating! And the mango salsa was pretty dope, too.

HOORAY for a  small selection of wine and beer
Couscous Mediterranean Grill on Urbanspoon


  1. It seems weird to me that this review seems all glowy about it, but your Urban Spoon says you don't like it... lol

    1. WHAT THE HECK! I wonder how that happened!? I love that place. I was even planning on having my birthday lunch there! I'll try to fix that. Thanks for pointing it out Angie! :)