Of course a grocery store is vegan-friendly. There's like fruit and stuff. It's the accoutrements that makes Harmons City Creek a vegan destination in Salt Lake City.
Unlike the other Harmon's Grocery Stores, there is no Hippie Section. The health and vegan foods are dispersed throughout the store except for a cute little corner of the produce section where they stock vegan essentials like Tofurky, Daiya and Vegenaise. They also have a bunch of different types of tofu, sprouted and whatnot.
|I'll have you know I looked like a jackass taking this picture, but couldn't help myself!|
- An awesome deli with tons of pre-made goodforyou salads with quinoa and other grains
- A bakery! No more looking for hidden animal products in your bread!
- House-made soups, green salads to-go, a decent salad bar and an olive bar
- Smart people in the deli that know what "vegan" means
- Local delicious vegan products like Happy Monkey Hummus
- An espresso bar that not only uses soy milk, but they also have almond and coconut milk
|Never ever pass on Happy Monkey Hummus.|