Friday, March 16

City Cakes Vegan Macaroni and 'Cheese'

The dish closest to my heart, Macaroni and Cheese, has been perfectly veganized by my favorite vegan bakery, City Cakes.  Cheesy, creamy cheese sauce coated fusilli pasta topped with breadcrumbs. Hell yes. Salt Lake City is a good place to be vegan. City Cakes is located on 282 East 900 South. Stop by for lunch. They have soups, sandwiches, burgers and au gratin potatoes. I'll try to work my way through the menu for you dear reader. Just for you.

1 comment:

  1. Just tried this at City Cakes today, and was sorely disappointed!! From your photo it looks like they've drastically changed the recipe in the past four years. No more breadcrumbs, and the cheese looks way more neon orange and fake now. =( Have you been recently, or am I just unlucky?

    ReplyDelete