Wednesday, December 7

Rich's Mighty Fine Burgers & Grub

well hello there. fries, and a vegan patty w/ artichoke hearts and tomatoes. 

The veggie burger at 'Rich's Mighty Fine Burgers and Grub' is pretty tasty. It's made from black beans and  veggies but needs something to hold it together. With that easy improvement, I think we could be looking at one of the best veggie burgers in Salt Lake!

It's unusual to walk into a burger place and find something vegan and good, but Rich's uses top-notch ingredients that elevate a regular veggie patty into something memorable. And OMG the fries were dope.

I was more than happy with the fresh-cut fries on my plate, but the cashier brought me out another plate because she "didn't think those fries were good enough'.  I like a place that's serious about fries.

Rich's Mighty Fine Burgers & Grub on Urbanspoon


  1. thanks for the tip. i've tried the veggie burger at blue plate diner and it was pretty pathetic(of course they cater to carnivore's so it comes as no surprise). vertical diner's veggie burgers are good but could use a proper bun. in my opinion the best veggie burger is the beet burger, so hearty and tasty plus the proper texture a burger needs.

  2. i had the veggie burger at squatters on a greek salad and it was really impressive

  3. OMG. I love that burger! I can't believe I forgot about it. My husband and I ate that and fries right before we got married. :) The Rich's patty is so loose and messy compared to Squatter's burger.