Saturday, November 19

Nice Veggie Options at Rice

Inexpensive lunch specials, tons of vegetarian and vegan options, a beautiful space and veggie-savvy waiters. I don't know what's not to like about Rice!
I ordered the Masuman Curry lunch special for $7.00. The lunch special comes with soup and a potsticker - those weren't vegetarian so the waitress suggested a salad and spring roll.
It's so nice when an asian restaurant substitutes vegetarian things. A lot of time they don't! The salad was had mandarin oranges and was pretty tasty. Especially with lots of Sriaracha. I'll have to go back to give you an honest opinion of the curry. It was good, but I had a cold! And I put half the bottle of Sriracha on top of it. I like Sriracha. :) Anyhoo, they have a lot of vegan things to eat and even more vegetarian things. Like some kind of crazy veggie chicken! Interesting! Rice Fusion Cuisine and Sushi Bar on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I have heard that the veggie chicken is not vegan. Unfortunately, I heard that after I had some. :-( anyway, that is not confirmed. The wife and I liked it the couple of times we went.