Saturday, October 29

Gravedigger's Martini





When Snarky Vegan asked for testers for Creepy Cocktails, I jumped at the chance! Cocktails and creepy are my favorite things. I tweaked her original recipe and ended up with the very scary  ...

Gravedigger's Martini 

2 oz. vodka
2 oz. Khalua
a drop of chocolate sauce
a splash of soy milk
________
to rim the glass: 
Sweet and Sara's graham crackers, crushed
vegan chocolate syrup
- pour chocolate syrup onto a plate, dip martini glass into the chocolate plate and then into a plate of crushed graham crackers
________________________________
Shake the first four ingredients in a cocktail shaker! Stirring just doesn't work and shaking is more dramatic anyway. This drink tastes a lot like a White Russian cookie. With lots of vodka. Or, like my husband said, "less white, more Russian". I especially like extra graham crackers crumbled in the drink, like dirt!



Keep the black cats out of the chocolate syrup!! Seriously! WTF MAX! 

  Check out the other Creepy Cocktails from the group of testers!

5 comments:

  1. umm that spider is creeeeeeeepy in there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're totally right, this really did taste like more a of White Russian cookie. I was trying to figure out exactly what that taste was... and yes, definitely more alcohol! Haha, I love your cat in the photo!! Perfect that it's black too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome name for a cocktail! Make mine a double!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. great shot of teh drink - love teh spider!! my cat would soooo eat the syrup too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really should visit your blog more often. Cute dogs in outfits and tasty drinks? Count me in!

    ReplyDelete