Saturday, August 20

Murray City Farmers' Market

This Downtown Farmers' Market kind of scares me. There's too many people and I'm not bold enough to get the attention of the farmers. I'm a delicate thing. Smaller markets like the one in Murray Park are much more my speed. It isn't as big, but I got what I needed and Darby and Dave got to run around in the park. A win-win-win.

The Murray City Farmers' Market is open on Friday nights and Saturday mornings until October. It's located just south of the park (200 E 5200 S) and there is plenty of parking.

I bought the usual stuff, tomatoes, corn, apples and peppers. The thing that I'm really excited about is this heirloom eggplant. Aren't they gorgeous? I have no idea what I'm going to do with them, but I love them!

I'm also excited to get back to cooking. It seems like forever since I've made something in the kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment