Thursday, June 23

Gourmandise Bakery's New Summer Menu

This is how I felt when I used to visit Gourmandise Bakery.

There are a lot of darling bakeries in Salt Lake that haven't been to lately because I don't think they'll offer anything vegan and interesting. Imagine how happy I was when I opened an email from Becky from the Vintage Mixer (a wonderful local food blog) sharing the news that Gourmandise Bakery is revamping their menu to include new vegetarian and vegan options. (I was very happy!)

I have such fond memories of Gourmandise Bakery. My husband and I used to go there all the time and linger over cappuccinos and pastries on the patio. It was lovely.

Now we'll be able to do that again! I'm not sure if they're going to be offering vegan pastries, but I know they'll have vegan lunch options. One thing I'm looking forward to trying is the Chickpea Smash sandwich with red peppers and avocado on house-made bread.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I'm excited to hear what you think of the new menu items!

    ReplyDelete