Saturday, May 14

The Curryer - finally some good food news!



I have nothing but good things to say about this place. I might even skip packing lunches and just eat here every Monday - Thursday this summer. My curry was amazing. It was only $4.00 and didn't come in a syrofoam container. (I really hate styrofoam - it's not so much an environmental rather than a texture and sound thing)

My curry was so good. So good that I wouldn't shut up about it for days. This is what food should be like; it was full of veggies and really flavorful and spicy.  I'm not sure what I ate, it was just the vegan option.


You can find their menu and more information on their facebook page: 
Maybe if a lot of vegans support them, they'll  offer a vegan option everyday! Go check it out - you won't be sorry.  Even you not-vegan people! :p
The Curryer (Street Vendor) on Urbanspoon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment