Wednesday, March 30

Pizza Kit winners!

There are so many delicious ways to make a vegan pizza! There were tons of good ideas, but I picked the ones I did because I <3 pineapple, avocado, artichoke hearts and olives. I'm totally hungry right now.  Here are three yummy ideas from my blog readers: 

Kendell: 
When I make pizza at home, I'll put avocado, spinach, broccoli and artichoke hearts on it. 

Vegan:
Black olives, artichoke hearts and broccoli rabe. But the broccoli rabe has to be sauteed in garlic and olive oil before it goes on the pizza. Yum!!!

Liz:
Soy Curls soaked in buffalo sauce and loaded with Daiya
Jalapeno, pineapple, buffalo, daiya

Please email me at: too.days.late@gmail.com for your Pizza Kit! And feel free to send me pictures of your pizzas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment