Wednesday, March 23

FREE Vegan Pizza Kits! Meatout 2011

Spring is a perfect time to clean up your diet! FARM coordinates the annual event, Meatout, where activists from around the globe ask their friends to "kick the meat habit" and "explore a wholesome, compassionate diet of fruits, vegetables and whole grains."

I'm offering you a chance to explore the world of vegan pizza instead. I have three Vegan Pizza Kits to give away. They include free products from Gardein, Daiya, tons of great information and other stuff!

Gardein is the producer of the most delicious faux meats. In Utah, this brand is available at most stores (even Target!) and costs around $4.00 per package. My favorite is the Chicken Scallopini, it's so amazing!! Read my post and look at my pretty pictures, here.  Poke around a bit on their website for recipes and a $1.00 off coupon.

Daiya makes a vegan cheese that tastes good and melts. They must be rocket scientists!  I especially like this cheese for pizza. It tastes best when paired with a sauce and ingredients, and nicely holds everything together. On this post, the second pizza is covered with gooey, yummy Daiya.

So, are you up for the challenge? Comment below with your favorite vegan pizza toppings and I'll choose my three favorites next Wednesday.

8 comments:

  1. Black olives, artichoke hearts and broccoli rabe. But the broccoli rabe has to be sauteed in garlic and olive oil before it goes on the pizza. Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite pizza toppings are:

    Soy Curls soaked in buffalo sauce and loaded with Daiya

    Jalapeno, pineapple, buffalo, daiya

    or just a pile of daiya with salt, pepper, crushed red, vegan parm and dipped in ketchup mixed with veganaise!

    Now I want pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg. Those both sound so good!! This is my sneaky way of getting pizza ideas. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I make pizza at home, I'll put avocado, spinach, broccoli and artichoke hearts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sunflower seeds, spinach and hummus! ooooh I'm hungry

    ReplyDelete
  6. My pizzas always end up like salad tostadas when I'm done. I load them up with hummus, spinach, red onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, avacado.. pretty much any veg I have on hand!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These have been our favorite two pizzas to make of late:

    thai peanut sauce, wilted spinach, red onion, garlic and mozzarella daiya

    tomato sauce, garlic, red onion, tvp or chopped bean sausages (lightly grilled), cheddar daiya and coconut bacon

    We usually make two pizzas at once and it's fun having the Thai inspired next to one with standard toppings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool idea!

    I love my pizza with my homemade vegan ranch, with Daiya cheddar and mozz shreds, vegan pepperoni, broccoli, spinach, black olives, artichokes, red onion and some Parma!

    ReplyDelete