Monday, February 21

Greenhouse Effect

vegan crepe with mushrooms, spinach, carmelized onions and tomatoes
Out of this world crepes!   They only had one vegan option, but who the hell cares when it was this delicious. I'm excited to check Greenhouse Effect out this summer.  They  have a cute porch and lingering over an iced Americano and a crepe sounds lovely!

Greenhouse Effect on Urbanspoon


  1. love the Greenhouse Effect ! Perfect in the summer...iced coffee + their porch = nothing better on a Saturday afternoon

  2. Yum! I didn't know Greenhouse has vegan crepes! I must go get one with some iced chai. mmmmmm(:

  3. Hey! I am putting together a vegan community blog. It is a blog where any vegan blogger can post whenever they want, promote what they want, pretty much do whatever they want. If you are interested and have a blogger account just send me your blog account email to and I can add you as an author so you can freely post, or you can send any submissions to and I can manually post them.

    Let me know if you are interested in contributing and I can send you more info if needed.

    Done Vegan