Thursday, November 18

Vegan MoFo - Himalayan Kitchen



Himalayan Kitchen is everybody's favorite restaurant. I can't go there without seeing like eight people from work. But I still go there because the food is great, there are tons of vegan options and well, the food is really that great. The lunch buffet always has five vegetarian options and usually three of those are vegan.  The pakoras are also always available and I cannot (will not!) leave those alone.

Inspirational dice at the cash register.  Good advice. I'll take it.

Metal lady mural across the street.

Himalayan Kitchen on Urbanspoon


2 comments:

  1. I'm normally a color freak when it comes to the food I eat. I do like colorful food, but I don't even care right now because your Himalayan food is looking pretty damn good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was wondering what you meant when you said it looked good "even though it was brown"! some of the best things are brown, like coffee and chocolate, silly. :p and ya. it was really good. although the picture is kinda blah.

    ReplyDelete