Thursday, November 4

Baby Vanilla French Toast with Agave Nectar




One baguette
(quite honestly, these measurements are estimates, I just kinda throw this together)
1 cup soy milk
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
2 tablespoons of Earth Balance
tablespoon of agave nectar
splash of orange juice
the guts of one vanilla bean
___________________
Cut the baguette into slices, and leave out to dry overnight.  
In the morning, mix the ingredients (being mindful that the recipe-writer never measures anything),
lay the bread out, and pour the mixture over the bread.
Make a mimosa and play on the computer for a few minutes.
Heat up your iron skillet, melt the Earth Balance,
and pan fry the baby French Toasts.
Drizzle with Agave Nectar and Orange zest
and enjoy!! 

6 comments:

  1. Adorable and I'm sure tasty! What could be better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the baby french toast! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most adorable and delicious looking french toast I've ever seen! Come to my house and cook me brunch this Saturday, pleeeeese. I can pay you in my undying gratitude and awkward compliments :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys!! i'll be right over jenn! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet combination featuring nooch? o.O
    I must try this.

    ReplyDelete