Tuesday, October 26

Cedars of Lebanon

Despite the awkward service, this was one of the best lunches I've had in Salt Lake. When it comes to falafel, I'm helpless.  I love it!  This falafel sandwich had the most remarkable hummus and was filled with veggies and served with perfectly seasoned rice and steamed veggies. The lentil soup served beforehand was delicious! Cedars of Lebanon is on Happy Vegan List, for sure.

I sneaked over to check out the buffet, and it looks so pretty!  Next time I'm going to get that.  It had a whole table of fluffy greens and some interesting veggie stuffs.

I can't wait to come back!  They were training a new person today, and the staff was just discombobulated.  At first I wanted to flee, but the promise of falafel glued me to my chair.  I'm so happy I was brave and waited it out.  Good things happen to patient people.  :)  like falafel.

Cedars of Lebanon on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Next time I am in Salt Lake City I am going to check this out. I grew up in a Middle Eastern household- my family is from Beirut. I love authentic Middle Eastern food like I grew up with!