Thursday, August 26

The Versatile Blogger Award!

Last week my lovely friend Woz of Vegan Meow Mix honored me with The Versatile Blogger Award.  I've known Woz for a few years now and she's officially my Internet BFF.  Check out her blog for good veggie food ideas!


Seven things about me: 
1.  I love horror movies!!  Soon I'll be writing for Xomba Horror and I'm awfully excited. 
2.  Thrift store shopping is one of my favorite activities.  I love finding handbags (I'm currently obsessed with LeSportSac!) and vintage Pyrex.
3. I'm the Sustainable Food Examiner for Salt Lake City, although I haven't started writing articles. 
4. I really need to work on procrastinating.  :)
5. I'm losing weight by exercising more and eating less. A crazy concept, I know. And it's been kinda fun!
6. Fall is my favorite time of year.  I'm really looking forward to stomping around in boots and wearing cardigans. 
7. I'm a born-again vegan!  It's not hard to switch back.  I was worried that I developed a taste for cheese, but if you stop eating something for a week - it's not much of an issue.  It also helps that I like cows


Go Vegan Button Design 12 Pictures, Images and Photos

Here are my VERSATILE BLOGGER WINNERS: 

Kimberly from The Beehive Blog
Barbara from Barbara Bakes  
Tiffany from Food Finery 
Heather from SLC Lunches

I only did five because I have a short attention span.  BUT, all these blogs are local and they're all amazing. I also just had lunch with all these ladies and I adore them!

Here are the rules:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award.
  • Share seven things about yourself.
  • Give this award out to 15 other bloggers that you think are fabulous, interesting and deserving.
  • Contact each of the bloggers you chose.

5 comments:

  1. YEAH! You are my go-to blog now for where to eat SANS MEAT in Salt Lake City! hooray!

    (So I NEED to know where to go in Sandy--my in-laws want to meet there this weekend and they want ME to pick since I have "so many diet restrictions." I should be offended, but I don't care and don't know what is good in Sandy/Draper. HELP!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - hahaha - I popped in to leave you a comment to ask if you have a logo for me to pop on Beehive Blog and I saw your post!
    SMOOOOCH! What a doll you are and my favorite Utah Tweep!
    I will definitely accept and pass along! Thank YOU!
    ps - I would still like a logo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww thanks! It was so nice to meet you at lunch. Good luck with the Sustainable Food writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you my friend! :) you are very sweet and kind and much appreciated!!!! it was a pleasure to meet you and i look forward to our friendship!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you guys SO much! :) It was wonderful to finally meet you!

    Anna! Tell your in-laws to take to you Buca Di Beppo in Midvale. It sounds hilarious - but they have TONS of vegan options and lots of stuff for the omnivores. I even had my wedding dinner there! Also, they won't be overwhelmed or think you're taking them to some crazy vegan restaurant.

    ReplyDelete