Monday, August 30

Meatless Monday - Riblets, Field Roast and Tofurky, Oh my!

Riblets from Morningstar are delicious! They're microwavable and super convenient. Also, I like Smiley Fries. They're happy.
The Celebration Roast from Field Roast is my favorite of the faux-meats. It's delicious and could easily take center stage for holidays.

Here we have Tofurky two different ways. It's pretty versatile. I like it cooked with lots of veggies, but it's equally good just thrown in the stove wrapped in parchment paper. Also, the word "Tofurky" always makes me smile!

So you see, going without meat is easy and yummy. You don't even need to know how to cook! And even the most die-hard omnivore can happily eschew animals products for one day a week. It's better for your health, the environment and most importantly THE ANIMALS!!!

1 comment:

  1. WHERE did you find those smiley fries?! I think I NEED smiley fries! Also, I love those riblets. No wonder those fries are smiling, they're next to the riblets!

    ReplyDelete