Wednesday, May 26

Star of India




I'm convinced Indian food buffets are what they serve in heaven. I can't imagine a better dining situation that 15+ entrees to chose from, three different types of fried bread and a huge stack of clean plates, enticing you to come back again and again. Also, it's around ten bucks. Not bad.

I was good today and only made two trips to buffet table. There were three vegan entrees to chose from and I tried all of them. Today they offered Chana Masala (chickpeas!), Aloo Gobi (potatoes and cauliflower!) and the Vegetable Coconut Curry. I could not have been more pleased. They also had their amazing Vegetable Samosas (fried triangular pastry filled with potato and peas!), and I'm not ashamed to tell you I ate three of them with lots of hot sauce.

At the Star of India the food great and the service is wonderful. These are the kind of people you're happy to give your money to. They also have nicely painted walls that you just have to see for yourself!
Star of India on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment